Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Eggs and Art in the Park.

Easter weekend has now been and gone. There is no recipe to share this week as our cooking facilities went somewhat pear shaped over the long weekend - such is life. Never mind, I still share with you Easter Eggs and Art in the Park. Happy Reading :)  
Easter Eggs
Easter gave me the opportunity to finally make something with some wooden eggs that I have been hoarding in my craft supplies. 
With a coat of paint, some acrylic matte sealer, washi tape and ribbon, six sweet eggs were created. 
Add to a single egg ,a tiny teacup bunny called "Lulu" - lovingly created by Jodie at WishsongCreations and we had the perfect chocolate free first Easter keepsake gift for our granddaughter. I know that she will treasure little Lulu and the wooden decorated egg in years to come. 
Art in the Park
For the last 13 years, The Friends of the Porongurups have been presenting the Art in the Park Sculpture exhibition, set amongst the natural bush of the Castle Rock Day Use area. This runs from the 18th April to the 26th April and if you haven't been to see it yet, you still have time. I will share with you now some of the snaps I took today, a virtual visual journey if you like. 
Dear readers I hope you enjoyed Easter Eggs and Art in the Park. See you all on Wednesday for a new edition of Wednesday Wishes xo♥

No comments:

Post a Comment