Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Savage Kitten does Frocktober and Weekend Hike Trails

It's Sunday evening readers, tonight I share with you Savage Kitten does Frocktober and Weekend Hike Trails. There is no recipe to share this week, it has been a hectic weekend here! Enjoy xo
Savage Kitten does Frocktober
Today I went to another of the fab high teas at CarlylesI wore my special SavageKitten scarf which seemed to fit the occasion perfectly. I am a long time Savage Kitten devotee and LOVE the pretty things that Kim creates. 
This year, Kim of Savage Kitten is doing Frocktober to raise funds for Ovarian Cancer Research. The Frocktober motto is "love the dress you're in" and gives one the chance to wear a Frock a Day during October. 
You can donate to Frocktober here: https://frocktober.everydayhero.com/au/kim

Kim of Savage Kitten says: This is a cause very close to my heart. My mum was diagnosed with ovarian cancer in October 1987 and died in June 1988, just 8 months later. I was 16 years old. We need to support Ovarian Cancer research. Please donate big or small it all matters and helps. Thank you.
Please help my dear friend meet her goal and donate to this exceptionally worthy cause! 
Weekend Hike Trails
We revisited a weekend hike trail that we did a few weeks back, with some friends over the weekend. There are a few variations on this track, and this one took us down to the waterfront.
We were all very grateful that the forecast small hail, showers and strong winds didn't eventuate so we could enjoy the beauty mother nature had to offer. 
We saw white sandy beaches covered in shells
lots of wildflowers  
and a pelican having a rest on the rocks. We named him Mr Percival. 
Then started the walk back to the car park, once we got up the big hill, this was the view - blessed to live in such a gorgeous place! 
Readers, that concludes the Sunday Night Blog Post. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and to read all about Savage Kitten does Frocktober and Weekend Hike Trails. Have a wonderful week xo

No comments:

Post a Comment