Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

revel in retro - wednesday wishes

So today I typed in the search term "retro" and then selected "vintage" "australia" on Etsy. Here is a collection of "revel in retro" goodies that is the inspiration for Wednesday Wishes - enjoy xo 
RETRO ORANGE TYPEWRITER German Contessa De Luxe Adler Retro 60s 70s Coloured Type Writer Working Triumph from lavibohemme
Vintage Retro Ceramic Swan Trinket Dish from acolourfullife1
Vintage Kodak 1930's Camera from ByLaluna
50s Retro Swimsuit with Bloomers or Skirt and Trunks Sewing Pattern McCall's Size 3165 Size 18 Bust 36 from allthepreciousthings
Retro Atomic Frosted Glass Fruit Bowl from HobartCollectables

No comments:

Post a Comment