Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wishy-Washi - Wednesday Wishes

Washi Tape seems to be suddently all around me, it's strangely addictive to look at all the pretty designs and colours, and I fear a new obsession and collection of said Washi Tape could easily be started!

My online research tells me that Washi means:
wa - meaning Japanese and shi meaning paper, the term is used to describe paper made by hand in the traditional manner. 

Wednesday Wishes today is titled "Wishy-Washi" and is filled with things found by searching Washi on Etsy. Enjoy xo
washi tape bird "saccharine" from titwillo
Washi Decorative Bandages - Pink, Cherries, Polka Dots from Pretty Strips
original mixed media from aussieallsorts
washi-wrapped japanese pencils - set of 5 - springtime sweetness from maoiliosa
Washi tape Mini Spool Floral Bouquet from mechakucha808

No comments:

Post a Comment