Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday Friends - Local Makers - Tam Made This and Becky Made That

Happy Friday lovely Maddabling readers, I hope this blog post finds you well. 
It has been a very quiet week in the Maddabling household, not much to report at all due to an icky case of winter sniffles. Hoping to get out and about in the sunshine on the weekend, fingers crossed! 

This week it is my very great pleasure to introduce to you two talented local makers - meet Tam  and Becky from Tam Made This and Becky Made That
Readers, if there is one thing that Tam and Becky excel at is is sewing. 
They create so many beautiful things from clothing to cushions, bags to balls, soft toys to soft quilts and many things in between! I have found a few pieces that caught my attention and want to share them with you now. 

I feel I may have mentioned before that I ADORE owls and this Little Lady Owl is no exception - how cute is she?
I also love this Happy Birthday Bunting in nice neutral unisex colours to brighten up birthday parties. A party decoration that you can pack away until next time it is needed :) Sounds pretty good to me!
And, I think these cool I-Spy Bags are sure to keep little ones amused!
Dear readers, I will leave you now to read the Tale of Tam Made This and Becky Made That. I hope you enjoy their story - see you all on Sunday for the Sunday Night blog post x 
The Tale of Tam Made This and Becky Made That

Tam and Becky are two busy mumma's who have armloads of small people between us. 
We love to sew, we love to create and most of all we love fabric. 
We started sewing when we had our first children and found a few hours spare during nap times...a few children more (for each of us) and we now have to stitch into the late hours while they sleep. We both get so much satisfaction from creating, playing with fabric, color and design. 
Our little business has grown from selling to friends and family to our own page on Facebook and we now attend the Denmark Markets. With a new logo on the way, it is exciting times for us.  
We do lots of custom order work, if people have a idea, we can usually help them to get the result they want. Personalized cushions are one of our favorite.  
We love making quilts or blankets and also children's clothes. We test out the clothes patterns on our own children.  
We are happy stitching and even happier sharing it with others. 

Dear readers, want to see more? Here is how you can connect: 

Become a follower on Facebook here:


https://www.facebook.com/TamMadeThatBeckyMadeThis

and buy lovely things on Etsy here: 

http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/TamAndBecky

No comments:

Post a Comment