Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Monday, July 22, 2013

Baking Prettiness and a Winter Wedding

Hi lovely Maddabling blog readers, what an exceptional weekend it was in the Maddabling household. There is no recipe to share and there was no bushwalking done - instead I witnessed my gorgeous step-daughter Jade marry the love of her life, Stephen. It was a beautiful ceremony and the rain even held off for outdoor photos. I swear, I didn't get teary until I started editing the photos taken and then poor hubby was on standby with a box of tissues! I share with you now Baking Prettiness and a Winter Wedding.

So there was something blue............
a candid snap from hubby of me checking that my camera is ready to go...
and here are the sweet treats I baked - chocolate cupcakes, pumpkin scones, lady grey tea infused cupcakes, orange + poppy seed heart shaped butter cookies and lime + coconut heart shaped butter cookies. Yum!
I also want to share the beautiful custom knife serving set made with fine handcrafted Italian Glass Beads from Naomi at Nazzy Beads not to mention the delicious White Chocolate Ganache covered Vanilla Butter Cake with Cherry Ripe inspired Filling from the clever Janine at Albany Cake Designs. 
Then there was the beautiful bride - and that dress! Wow! 
the exchanging of rings........................ 
and the cutting of the cake. 
It really was the most beautiful day, despite the somewhat wintery weather, and we wish Stephen and Jade every happiness for the new life adventure they have chosen to embark on together as husband and wife. 

We love you to bits guys xox

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous Samara, well done with the photos and your part of the catering. These snippets of their wedding pics will make a lovely collage or
    photo book. Wishing the happy couple a long and happy life together. (great aunt) Anne. xx

    ReplyDelete