Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday Friends - Local Makers - Tanaza Soy Candles

Happy Friday lovely Maddabling readers - did you have a nice Easter Break? We were fortunate that there were a couple of fantastic sculpture exhibitions in our local area over the Easter Weekend - I blogged about one earlier this week called "Sculpture in the Harbour - Tidelines" and we also caught "Art in the Park" which I will share in a separate blog post this weekend. 

This week it is my absolute pleasure to introduce to you today's Friday Friend - meet Tania - a local maker and the face behind Tanaza Soy Candles
I first had the pleasure of "sampling" one of the Tanaza candles at Cloud Nine Spa Chalets last year - they are really really lovely products! I love to support local makers and crafty folk and I can promise you that there are Tanaza candles in the Maddabling household, and that they smell simply delicious! This one in the frosted jar is "Mojito" (what's not to love?)
and these two little travel tins of Lime Cilantra and Lemon Myrtle freshened up our hotel room beautifully on a recent trip away. 
Ok lovely readers, time for you to sit back, relax and take a virtual whiff of all the loveliness contained in The  Tale of Tanaza Soy Candles. Have a lovely relaxing weekend and have fun doing whatever it is you are doing xo

The Tale of Tanaza Soy Candles

Who is Tanaza Soy Candles?
Tanaza Soy Candles started out as a hobby which is slowly becoming more of a business.

I started making candles back in 2011 I have a friend in SA that makes them and I really enjoyed getting her products after a while I decided to start to make them myself to save some money and I loved it so I started to sell them and started a small home business
What inspires you? 
The satisfaction I get when people say that they love my products
What mediums do you work with - do you have a favourite?
I work with natural soy wax, assorted fragrances and oils, and dye colours
What kind of things do you make/create ?
Soy candles, Soy Melts,  Pillar Candles, Reed Diffusers. I also get products in such as Electric Oil Burners,  Salt Lamps and other gift ideas.
Do you have a favourite piece that you have made/created ?
My favorite pieces  that I enjoy making are the Jar Candles
What are your future plans/dreams/aspirations ?
To be able to quit full time work and make my candles a full time business
Dear readers, want to see more ? Here is how you can connect:

Find Tanaza Soy Candles on Facebook here:

No comments:

Post a Comment