Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Peace on Earth - Wednesday Wishes

Maddabling has one wish for Christmas - Peace On Earth. 
This wish is the inspiration for todays' Wednesday Wishes blogpost. 
 I hope you enjoy these lovely finds xo
CHRISTMAS DOVE Peace on Earth CARD by AlexAndBixby

Peace on Earth Miniature Holiday Boxes by clayscenes

Christmas Banner - Peace on Earth - Vintage Inspired by FernEllaDesigns

Handmade polymer clay pears peace on earth, white by SkyeArt

Eco-friendly Christmas Gift Tags, Peace on Earth,

Upcycled Map Trees, set of 12 by NobleEarth

No comments:

Post a Comment