Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Shutterbug Love - Wednesday Wishes

You may have noticed Maddabling has been holding a 22 Day Mid Month Photo Challenge - sadly this is very nearly over. Just to keep you inspired, this weeks Wednesday Wishes share a little more of that Shutterbug Love xo

Printable SPECIAL - 4 TOUGHIE Cameras 

 Printable Paper Craft PDF file (includes all 4 colours) by girliepains

Camera Brooch by Finki

Twin lens girl by Dani Green of Nineteenthhole

vintage kodak flash II box brownie with leather case 

and manual from epochco

Wood Photo Block 4x4 Diana Camera Photograph - Mounted Print - 

TtV Photography Art Block Wall Display by HeyHarriet





No comments:

Post a Comment