Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Dark Shadows - Wednesday Wishes

Last night, Maddabling went on a date night with her lovely hubby, we went to the movies and saw Dark Shadows. It was a very dark and funny film, we are definately fans. This Wednesday Wishes is inspired by oddities and dark romantic shadows - enjoy x

                          Light blue and black knit Victorian inspired coat by hhfashions

                    
                         Ivory Felt and Black Lace Bow Pin Brooch by mrsbowthemummy

        Entrance- from Basement series-12x10 Fine Art Photo Print by smeretactics

                Vintage Doll Head in Colosseum Box,Clock Faces by SecretWorkshop

                          Kambriel Moire Midnight Bustle Ensemble by kambriel


No comments:

Post a Comment