Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Burlesque Beauties - Wednesday Wishes

Hello dear readers ! Welcome to Hump Day :)

Wednesday Wishes this week is inspired by the fabulous Fringe World Festival 2012 that ran in Perth from January 26- February 19 2012. The Fringe featured special free programs and pop-up treats across the Fringe World hubs and beyond. The festival was filled with "entertainment choices to amuse, bemuse, confound and inspire" - I think it would have been amazing to attend. Maybe one day ......... for now dear readers - enjoy these naughty Burlesque inspired selections ! PS don't forget to enter the Maddabling Giveaway - closes this Sunday x

http://www.enjoyperth.com.au/events/fringe-world-festival-2012

Glamour Fascinator Party Hat, Statement Feather Headpiece, Burlesque Costume Events, VOQUE

          Glamour Fascinator Party Hat, Statement Feather Headpiece, VOQUE by YJCouture

Pasties, Oh my Black Heart, with Swarovski crystals

                           Pasties, Oh my Black Heart, with Swarovski crystals by KissMeQuick 

Lady Jane Black Silk Tap Pants with Lace Insets XS - New Lower Price

                                 Lady Jane Black Silk Tap Pants with Lace Insets by ladyjanelingerie

Glamour burlesque tutu Black sequin Velvet Wristlets Cuffs

                                    Glamour burlesque tutu Black sequin Velvet Wristlets Cuffs by Dark Destiny

Deco Feather Sally Rand Huge Dance FAN Las Vegas Vintage Burlesque

                           Deco Feather Sally Rand Huge Dance FAN Las Vegas Vintage Burlesque

                                 by sajeeladesign

2 comments:

  1. love your Hump Day pictures - it woukd be fun to do that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are beautiful images aren't they ?

    ReplyDelete