Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

"S" is for Sushi ! Wednesday Wishes

Sushi
noun


a Japanese dish consisting of small cakes of cold cooked rice flavored with vinegar, typically garnished with strips of raw or cooked fish, cooked egg, vegetables, etc

Have you ever made Sushi ? We are going to try making Sushi this weekend ! Wish me luck..................
"S" is for Sushi is the theme for todays Wednesday Wishes. I can only hope ours turn out to look half as good as these xo

Kawaii Sushi Ring Traditional Japanese Food Jewelry
Kawaii Sushi Ring Traditional Japanese Food Jewelry by SouZouCreations
Felt Food- 3 Sushi Rolls, 2 Chopsticks and a Fortune Cookie - Featured in "LUCKY KIDS Magazine" April issue
Felt Food- 3 Sushi Rolls, 2 Chopsticks and a Fortune Cookie by  jdensing
Sweet "Geisha Chibi" t-shirt / tee (with lanterns and mochi hair ornaments)
Sweet "Geisha Chibi" t-shirt / tee (with lanterns and mochi hair ornaments) by http://www.etsy.com/shop/PeppermintCarouselAU
Sushi Soap set
Sushi Soap set by Bubblelanesoap
Sushi Beeswax Candles - Set of 6
Sushi Beeswax Candles - Set of 6 by Simple Natured

1 comment:

  1. We love making Sushi - The kids can even do it and even better they love eating it too. I can't believe you haven't made it before - nom nom nom

    ReplyDelete