Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wednesday Wishlist - Ausmusic Month

It's Wednesday Wishlist time again dear readers, and this week I am focusing on music oriented things to celebrate Ausmusic Month ! I hope you enjoy this collection of Ausmusic Creations.

I am a huge fan of home grown music talent and I am incredibly envious of those lucky folk on the East Coast of Australia who will get to see an a Tribute to Nick Cave concert called Straight to You featuring : "In alphabetical order the vocalists are: Abbe May, Adalita, Alex Burnett (Sparkadia), Ben Corbett* (Gentle Ben And His Sensitive Side/SixFtHick), Bertie Blackman, Dan Sultan, Jake Stone (Bluejuice), Johnny Mackay (Children Collide), Kram (Spiderbait), Lanie Lane, Lisa Mitchell, Muscles, Tim Rogers* (You Am I) and Urthboy (The Herd).*One off special guest."

The basis of Ausmusic Month is to celebrate Australian Music

"November is Ausmusic month for triple j. We showcase live music on your tv, live broadcasts, parties, competitions and all the best damn Aussie music"
You can check it out here :  http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/events/ausmusicmonth/11/

Sunset At The Espy -  Large Print
Sunset At The Espy - Large Print by PeaPress1 
Wicks Looper, Synth noise loops
Wicks Looper, Synth noise loops by rarebeasts
Play music - print
Play music - print by theolivebird
I Love Music. Harmonica Necklace
I Love Music. Harmonica Necklace by PolliniAtelier
Arm cuffs made in all leathers with music inspired designs.
Arm cuffs made in all leathers with music inspired designs by Naturalwomynmann
NIght Light Music cassette Tape Small - Upcycled Recycled Ecofriendly Wedding Table Setting
NIght Light Music cassette Tape Small - Upcycled Recycled Ecofriendly
Wedding Table Setting by redzebradesigns
       Phillips Radio all tube valve guitar amplifier Head / Combo
    Phillips Radio all tube valve guitar amplifier Head / Combo by valvechild


No comments:

Post a Comment