Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Blogtoberfest - Day 2

Welcome everyone to Day 2 of Maddabling's contribution to Blogtoberfest. I had high hopes of weeding the garden today but the rain has put a temporary stop to that !

I want to share with you something that I recently created. I am a keen amateuer photographer and recently made some postcards from photo's I had taken. I chose MOO to produce my postcards but there are many many places online that provide this service. I think they turned out beautifully, don't you ?


Now, something special for those foodies amongst my readers - a few weeks ago, I sampled the most delicious Melting Moments from Gravinas Sisters Kitchen. Kerri loving makes biscuits, cakes and quirky homewares in the Dandenong Ranges (Victoria) region of Australia. I think these would make a perfect gift - either for yourself or for someone special, I can personally vouch for how amazing they taste !


Lastly dear readers, some music. This is another band I am really enjoying listening to at the moment - Noah and the Whale. They are an English indie folk band from Twickenham, London, England and they formed in 2006. The band consists of Charlie Fink (vocals, guitar, ukulele), Tom Hobden (fiddle/keys), Matt "Urby Whale" Owens (bass guitar), Fred Abbott (guitar/keys), and Michael Petulla (drums). You can read more about them here : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noah_and_the_Whale.

Life is Life is a song from their album Last Night on Earth. Their style at times reminds me a little of Tom Petty - I really hope you enjoy listening to this song too :) See you all tomorrow for Blogtoberfest - Day 3.

                      

No comments:

Post a Comment