Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Crayon Box - Wednesday Wishlist

Happy Hump Day lovely readers !

This week I joined the Treasury Challenge Non Team on Etsy. A creative challenge open to all members of Etsy!

This Non-Team promises :

"Great shop exposure and lots of fun! No commitments. Participate as much or as little as you'd like. A new treasury challenge every week. Create a treasury around the current Inspiration Item. Win the Challenge and the Inspiration Item for the next Challenge will be something of yours! Who knows how many treasuries will be created with your item!

* No applying
* No commitments
* Spreading the treasury love to ALL members of etsy.
* Great shop exposure just for participating. Amazing exposure should you win a challenge!

Read more on our blog and jump right in!
http://treasurychallengenonteam.blogspot.com/ "


I had so much fun creating a treasury based around this item


the crayons-colorful-fine-art-photograph by Montagyoo in Challenge 40.

A warning - treasury making quickly becomes an addiction :D

Here are some of my favourite items that were included in my Crayon Box treasury !



One of a Kind Harris Tweed Patchwork Satchel by peskycatdesigns



Crayon Rings set of 4 - Custom Colors by OhMyLuckyStar



Bright Crayon Domino Pendant by taylorrain



Chemistry Crayon CLEAR labels - set of 8 by QueInteresante



Vintage Neon Green Cherokee Lace Up Indian Sneakers size 10 by volkerwandering



Classic Blue Green Plaid Stereo Headphones by antibromide

1 comment:

  1. wow, how great are these!!! gosh I hope I can leave this comment, I have had a terrible time commenting on your blog.
    I have a new wordpress address which I think will help me be able to communicate with my blogger buddies at long last!

    ReplyDelete