Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Seven Stripes Wednesday Wishlist

seven stripe-y things for you to enjoy this week, all made by Australian Artisans selling their handmade wares on Etsy - enjoy :)

hello sailor scarf by savagekitten


Sweet on Stripes - Kokeshi Dolls in monochrome - TtV Photo Print by HeyHarriet


Butchers Bag - blue and white striped tote bag with bow by LaurenAndTheLostBoys


winter stripe top by maeadpearl25


Pirate Girl Choker by kittycatblack


EBONY AND IVORY- big bold oversized handmade cocktail ring - 1.8 inch - GLASS by StudioLeanne


Waist Cincher Red and White Thick Stripe Lace Up Size Small by thelittleorchard

5 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I'm totally smitten with all these stripes! Many thanks for including my photo on your gorgeous blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking the time to include my cocktail ring in your amazing blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! I totally love the pirate girl necklace! so going to that store now to heart and browse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My fav colour combo - loving it. That pirate necklace is so cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could definitely use a waist cincher right about now. What a great idea! Super cute.

    ReplyDelete