Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


I love Sundays. It means I have a chance to catch up on things. Like Blog Posts and Gardening. I received a Hoya Plant from a dear friend for my birthday last year and it has just come into flower - how pretty are these flowers ?

I was very honoured to recieve a blog award from Bri over at the perfectly gorgeous Petaliferous Blog - Thank you so much Bri you lovely thing ! I should mention that Bri has two lovely etsy stores - Petaliferous for unique handcrafted jewellery, a little bit whimsical, a little bit fun, a little bit different and all handmade by Bri and Willow & Elm - for Handmade Baby Toys, Nursery Art & Decor!



It has taken me a while to get to write this post but here it is at last.

The rules for accepting this award are to:

1. Thank the person that awarded you - check !

Thank you Bri - you rock !

2. List 7 things about myself - check !

* I love fresh lettuce from our garden - it has so much flavour & is really crispy



2. My favourite literary heroine of the moment is Miss Sookie Stackhouse - star of the Charlaine Harris Novels which are kind of a cross between a supernatural Mills and Boon & Being Human (tv series)


3. My favourite CD at the moment is Triple J's Hottest 100 Volume 18


4. I am fascinated by the absolute beauty of the Australian Made preserved orchid jewellery available from Orchid Treasures

5. I have just invested in a lovely pair of cherry red leather flat "Verish" Orizonte Boots for the coming winter


6. I love accessories and my latest purchase is this gorgeous scarf from Lace and Links


7. I love hand blended teas and my current favourite is the Organic Rooibis Cardamom Cacao Tea from Sage and Mage

3. Pass the award to 15 other stylish bloggers - check !

* Kelsie from My Country Home
* Luisa from dance in my garden
* Del from deliciousdesignz
* Wilma from empresswu designs
* Lindsay from faerie majikks fantasy art
* Deb from Georgica Designs
* Hannah from hannahfaerie
* Verity from joie de tea
* Tasha from jubly umph
* Grace from little arty crafty crow
* Lizet at lizet fritjers
* Laura at lunabella originals
* Diane & Karen at moobeetees
* Karen at new earth soaps
* Tess at planet treasures

4. Let those bloggers know - check !

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You're welcome my dear. Thank you so much for mentioning me, I'm glad you liked getting the award, and its great to know more facts about you too! I love fresh lettuce although we werent able to grow them this year as our vegie patch got infected with a soil disease! Arrgh! I've just gotten into True Blood, will have to start reading the books too now! Nice Boots!! xo Bri

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Samara!
    you have such a stylish blog! Love it!

    ReplyDelete