Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wednesday Wishlist - He Loves Me.....Not

He loves me..........he loves me not...........I hope you love this Wednesday Wishlist inspired by Valentines Day for lovers and single folk everywhere

Sonnet 109 by William Shakespeare

O, never say that I was false of heart,
Though absence seemed my flame to qualify.
As easy might I from my self depart
As from my soul which in thy breast doth lie.
That is my home of love; if I have ranged,
Like him that travels I return again,
Just to the time, not with the time exchanged,
So that myself bring water for my stain.
Never believe though in my nature reigned
All frailties that besiege all kinds of blood,
That it could so preposterously be stained
To leave for nothing all thy sum of good;
For nothing this wide universe I call
Save thou, my rose, in it thou art my all

O never say that I was false of heart


Me and You (True Love Always) by chloeandsofiasmom

MEND ... How Do You Mend A Broken Heart ... Valentine Sweetheart Crystal Heart Gypsy Boho Chic Charm Necklace by Talula

Pink 'Agnes' Silk and Velvet Ribbon Bralette by Hopeless

Valentine heart vintage inspired folk art by Trieste Prusso

Romantic Greeting Card - Juice Box by Able and Game

Be My Valentine Inspirational Banner Garland by inspirationalbanners

Art Print - He Loves Me...He Loves Me Not by
HarrietsImagination

Valentines Day Party Pop in Pink Cake Dress Inspired for Teaparty or Special Occasion by priscilladawn

TXT Message Hearts - Laser Engraved Wooden Hearts - (5) Set by TimberGreenWoods

Skully Heart Pirate Eye Patch - Limited Edition by gothfoxdesigns

Cupid Specimen Apothecary Bottle by EarlyBright

Hand Stamped Typography - Love Pillow by JoshuaByOak

Burlesque fascinator heart in ruby red and gold glitter - Cupids Heart by janinebasil

He Loves Me He Loves Me Not - ACEO Limited Edition by 4UrEyesOnly

thinking of you... scarlet Valentine corset... by labellefairy

1 comment: