Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wednesday Wishlist - Etsian Australian Flood Appeal

Welcome to Hump Day - the middle of the week ! My Wednesday Wishlist this week again focusses on the amazing artisans who have contributed to the success of the Etsians Australian Flood Appeal etsy store. To date, the collective has raised US$3858.89 for The Queensland Premier's Disaster Relief Appeal*** Thank you everyone for your generosity!

As you now know, many parts of Australia are currently experiencing horrific flooding. Thousands of people have been affected by the rising waters, communities have been devastated with some families losing everything and 17 people losing their lives to date, with 28 still missing, grave fears for 12. Over 4,000 are still in evacuation Centres, 26,000 homes still without power. 50,000 volunteers are helping with the clean up in Brisbane as the waters slowly go down. 100% of the proceeds from this shop (less Etsy and Paypal fees) will go go directly to this fund.

And my advice ? If you see something you really really like, snap it up ! Chances are it won't be there for too long - trust me on that one - so far there have been over 346 sales !


Cloudy Day staple blank notebook generously donated by geritom71


Purple tartan flower hair-clip generously donated by fascinique


Parisian Adventure Green Revampt Vintage Jumper Size Medium 12 generously donated by
PenniPopsDesigns


Screen Print (Gocco) - Stuff No. 1 - Limited Edition generously donated by Magic Jelly Emporium


Chocolate Vanilla swirl resin bangle generously donated by DELiciousDesignz


Necklace, Heart Shaped Pendant , Gold, Red and Yellow generously donated by gojjell


Winter Wool Chocolate Hazelnut Hat generously donated by artnomadix


Love and Protection Earrings - Rose Quartz generously donated by gypsyrosecreations


Red Sari Silk Rose Necklace generously donated by plumfish


Clock. Blue Pathway Pine Clock generously donated by lainenbois

3 comments:

  1. I am such a shop stalker, I visit the AusDisasterRelief shop several times a day, check out who donated the things I love, check which in particular items have sold while I've been away, promote a few as favourites and tweet, and buy from the shop to boot. Totally Addicted, obviously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring the shop - there are so many fab things in there at the moment!

    @Starry - thank you so much for your support of our store, it means a lot to us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy that the store is going really well - A fabulous effort by everyone involved. Lets hope we can continue to raise lots more for them.

    ReplyDelete