Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Wednesday Wishlist - Indie

Indie has many different interpretations. Indie Design is defined in Wikipedia as :

The indie design movement is made up of independent designers, artists and craftspeople who design and make a wide array of products without being part of large, industrialized businesses.

They are supported by a growing number of indie shoppers who are seeking niche and often handmade products as opposed to those mass-produced by corporations. Such products may include jewellery and other accessories, ceramics, clothing, glass, metalwork, furniture, cosmetics, art and much more.

Indie designers often sell their items directly to buyers by way of their own online shops, craft fairs, street markets and a variety of online marketplaces, such as Etsy. However, they may also engage in consignment and/or wholesale relationships with retail outlets, both online and offline. The indie design movement can be seen as being an aspect of the general indie movement and DIY culture.


I found these items found using the search term Indie on ETSY. I hope you enjoy this Wednesday Wishlist


Ruffles and Flower - Throw Pillow by sacsweetlife


Always Kiss Me Goodnight - Romantic Vinyl wall words lettering by HouseHoldWords


Closet Full of Indie Love necklace by violetbella


Purple Haze - Indie Crochet Earrings by redeemdesigns


Grunge Lolita Dress Romantic Pink Gingham Stripe Babydoll Rag Doll by TheErstwhileUrchin


HIPSTER DEER folded note card with envelope by nearmoderndisaster


Crochet Boots OOAK by BeautifulPurpose


I heart indie music lamp by RobotLuv


Levis 501 upcycled black denim boho indie bag green lining double entrance by Lazyfish


GIRL GANG by Juliet Cook by BloodPuddingPress


Ella Pink Roses Flower Headband by kaang


Taxi Girl by CorsetHoodies


How to write a story brooch by Tilly Bloom


Fabric Button Magnet Set with Tin by nicolecarey



the perfect beanie in fig and oatmeal by sunshineindie

No comments:

Post a Comment