Welcome to my blog. I work full time and creating is my sanity. I like to use many different mediums and was a finalist in the Fire Mountain Beading Contest in 2008. I am a passionate blogger, and a promoter of handmade goodness.

I love : my husband, my fur kids, family, music, sunshine, creating, chocolate, handmade soaps, the DUST Team, gardening, friends, Triple J Radio and photography. Comments welcome, I hope you enjoy the adventure with me.

Please respect my copyright and that the original ©photographs and ©text published on this blog remain the property of ©Maddabling (Samara). Please do not reproduce, crop or alter my original photographs.

made with love.........................maddabling xox




proud member of the down under street team

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Wednesday Wishlist - Elements Air, Earth, Fire, Water

I had trouble finding inspiration for this weeks wishlist. Call it bloggers block. So I decided to get back to basics and find items that were inspired by the four elements - Air, Earth, Fire and Water. I hope you love these finds as much as I do. Happy Wednesday everyone xox


Air, elemental leather mask by faerywhere


Brown At Ease Capris by cocoricooo


Tears of the Phoenix Necklace by 3FUN





Siren's Song - Set of two taper candles by MoonlitHerbals


air by myheartmonster


Fall Woodland Fairy Bustle,Leg Warmers,and Shorts by Crude Things CrudeThings


Fire Opal Brass and Silver Steampunk Inspired Necklace by ClosetGothic



Tapped - doll head print by Frankenkitty



Aviator Fairy Business Card Holder by MykaJelina


Earth Colors Toasted Shredded Necklace Scarf by Textilemonster


The Element Of Fire Print by talk2thetrees


Water Currents - Little Fused Glass Dish by FirstLightGlass

No comments:

Post a Comment